San Radiology has provided quality focused imaging services to our community for over four decades. Today, San Radiology is a well recognised leader in the provision of comprehensive diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services, performing more than 75,000 examinations a year.
San Radiology is staffed by a team of highly experienced and dedicated Radiologists, Radiographers, Sonographers, Nurses, Secretaries and support staff who are committed to delivering personalised care for our patients.
We continually strive to be at the forefront of imaging innovation and as such boast a comprehensive suite of “new generation” imaging equipment. This leading edge equipment and software supports our team in providing our patients and referring doctors world-class imaging services.
Our latest technology (operational since early 2015) includes:
- 2 NEW 3T wide bore MRI’s (GE MR750w)
- 2 NEW ULTRA LOW dose CT Systems (384-slice Siemens Force (Dual-Source) and 128-slice Siemens AS+)
- 3 NEW Low Dose Digital Radiography Systems (GE)
- 1 EOS Low Dose Long Length Imaging System
- Advanced Visualisation Software (TeraRecon, GE and Siemens)
Our comprehensive range of imaging services include:
- Digital Radiography (including Long Length Imaging and Dual Energy capability)
- Ultrasound (General, MSK, Breast, Vascular and Echocardiography)
- Digital Mammography and Breast Intervention
- CT (including CT Coronary Angiography, CT Colonography and Dual Energy CT Angiography)
- MRI (including Neuro, MSK, Body/Liver, Breast and Prostate)
- Interventional Procedures (including Peripheral, Body and Neuro Intervention)
Both our MRI machines attract a Medicare-rebate ensuring affordability for examinations/procedures that qualify for Medicare-eligibility. (Noting that some MRI examinations/procedures do not attract a Medicare rebate).
San Radiology has multiple reference and collaboration site agreements with various industry technology leaders and medical institutions including GE Healthcare (MRI), Siemens Healthcare (CT), Bayer Healthcare (dose management) and the Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre in the Netherlands (Prostate MRI). San Radiology also has a long-standing affiliation with the University of Sydney and participates with various institutions in various clinical research and clinical trial activities.
Where to Find Us
Level 3 (Tulloch Building)
Sydney Adventist Hospital
185 Fox Valley Road
Wahroonga NSW 2076
How to Contact Us
|Appointments:||02 9487 9840|
|Enquiries:||02 9487 9850|
|Facsimile:||02 9487 9845|