San Doctor, published 5 times per year just for doctors, contains informative medical articles written and submitted by San Specialists - many of whom are recognised experts in their field. The publication represents an ongoing commitment by Sydney Adventist Hospital to provide an educational platform for Specialists to communicate relevant clinical updates and information to the local medical community. The publication is independent and free of advertising and sponsorship.
If you are a doctor and would like to contribute to or recieve this publication, please contact Sydney Adventist Hospital's Communications Specialist on 9487-9871 or email Leisa.OConnor@sah.org.au. If you would like to receive future copies of San Doctor by mail, please contact the Public Relations Department on 9487-9871 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and address details.
Current San Doctor Edition
- Cardiovascular Disease: Important Gender Differences - Dr Melissa Doohan
- Rhinoplasty - The Brow Tip Aesthetic Line - Dr Gillian Dunlop
- Pregnancy in Obese Women and After Gastric Banding - Dr Kris Urbaniak
- Ethanol Induced Free Radical Damage in Brain Cells - Dr Ross Grant
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy to Treat Morbid Obesity - Dr Craig Taylor
- Cervical Disc Replacement - The Cutting Edge of Spinal Surgery - Dr Yanni Sergides