Sydney Adventist Hospital operates a customer-focused automated parking system. The primary benefits of the automated parking system are more car park spaces for patients, visitors, doctors and staff, as well as increased onsite security.
If you are transporting a patient to be admitted, please use the new entry and arrivals podium located at the ground level of the new multi-deck car park. Departure from the arrivals area will be free of charge provided it is within 20 minutes. Similarly, if you are collecting someone following their Hospital stay you may also use the new entry and arrivals area.
|0 mins - 20 mins||Free|
|20 mins - 1 hour||$ 6.00|
|1 hour - 2 hours||$ 10.00|
|2 hours - 3 hours||$ 13.00|
|3 hours - 24 hours||$ 15.00|
|Lost Ticket||$ 30.00|
|Weekly Pass -
(repeated entries within a 7-day period)
Parking Fees correct as at 01/02/2017.
How The System Works
Main Hospital Carpark
- Enter the Hospital at the traffic lights (Gate 1)
- Enter via a boom-gate to the left at San Clinic (San Clinic patients only) or continue down to the new multi-deck car park (all other patients). Take a ticket.
- DO NOT LEAVE YOUR TICKET IN YOUR CAR.
- If you are attending one of the Hospital’s Outpatients Departments or services, or seeing a Doctor in the San Clinic, present your parking ticket for validation in order to be entitled to the Outpatient Discount Fee.
- Before returning to your car, pay for parking at one of the pay stations. They take credit card, coins and notes, and will dispense change. Refer to the below map for pay station locations.
- Long-term, or weekly parking passes, can be purchased from these pay stations. Insert your ticket, select Long-term Parking, and follow the instructions. These tickets cannot be purchased within 15 minutes of entering the car park.
- Payment can also be made by credit card at an exit boom gate.
- To exit the car park, insert your ticket into the slot at an exit boom gate station. If paid, the boom gate will rise. If paying by credit card here, follow the instructions on the machine.
Click here for a printable version of our campus map
Fox Valley Medical & Dental Centre Entrance
- You may wish to access the car park via the Fox Valley Medical and Dental Centre entrance if you are attending the Medical Centre, Physiotherapy, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Children’s Sleep Disorders Unit, Radiation Oncology, Cancer Support, Jacaranda Lodge, or the Beattie Complex. You will need to take a ticket on entry.
- Pay stations are located at the rear of the Fox Valley Medical and Dental Centre, and at the entrance to Physiotherapy.
- To exit, insert your ticket into the slot at the exit gate. You can also pay by credit card at the gate if you have not already paid at a pay station.
For further details on our location and access, please see How to Find Us.
If you have any parking related questions or issues, please contact our Security Department on 02 9487 9988 or email email@example.com.