Sydney Adventist Hospital operates a customer-focussed automated parking system. The primary benefits of the automated parking system are more car park spaces for patients, visitors, doctors and staff, as well as increased onsite security.
If you are transporting a patient to be admitted, please use the ring road at the front of the Hospital. There are several 2-minute parking bays located at the front entrance allowing you to drop off your relative/friend before you park your vehicle. Similarly, if you are collecting someone following their Hospital stay you may also use the ring road and these parking bays.
As of November 2011 changes to campus parking have occurred due to Sydney Adventist Hospital’s Stage 1 Redevelopment Project. A new main car park has been built and provides 450 car spaces to replace the spaces displaced in the previous patient and visitor parking area while a new multi-deck car park is under construction.
Regular and free transport to and from the new car park is being provided by the new San Shuttle Bus Service to the main hospital entrance and the San Clinic. It will run every 5-10 minutes from 6am -10pm and then regularly overnight. Please click to view our Campus Map.
|0 mins - 15 mins||Free|
15 mins - 1 hour
|1 hour - 2 hours||$ 9.00|
|2 hours - 3 hours||$ 12.00|
|3 hours - 24 hours||$ 15.00|
|Lost Ticket||$ 30.00|
(repeated entries within a 7-day period)
Parking Fees correct as at 04/01/2011.
How The System Works
Main Hospital Carpark
Enter the Hospital at the traffic lights.
- Enter via a boom-gate at either the San Clinic (San Clinic patients only) or continue down the hill and turn right in front of the Community Centre into the new main car park. Take a ticket.
- Park your car and catch the new San Shuttle Bus to the main Hospital entrance of San Clinic entrance.
DO NOT LEAVE YOUR TICKET IN YOUR CAR.
If you are attending one of the Hospital’s Outpatients Departments or services, or seeing a Doctor in the San Clinic, present your parking ticket for validation in order to be entitled to the Outpatient Discount Fee of $4.00.
- Before returning to your car, pay for parking at one of the pay stations. They take credit card, coins and notes, and will dispense change. The pay stations are located:
- Just outside the main Hospital entrance next to the San Shuttle Bus stop
- In the new main car park next to the San Shuttle Bus stop nearest the parking lot exit, and
- In the P2 & P4 Lift Foyers in the San Clinic car park.
Long-term, or weekly parking passes, can be purchased from these pay stations. Insert your ticket, select Long-term Parking, and follow the instructions. These tickets cannot be purchased within 15 minutes of entering the car park.
Payment can also be made by credit card at an exit boom gate.
To exit the car park, insert your ticket into the slot at an exit boom gate station. If paid, the boom gate will rise. If paying by credit card here, follow the instructions on the machine.
Fox Valley Medical & Dental Centre Entrance
- You may wish to access the car park via the Fox Valley Medical and Dental Centre entrance if you are attending the Medical Centre, Physiotherapy, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Children’s Sleep Disorders Unit, Radiation Oncology, Cancer Support, Jacaranda Lodge, or the Beattie Complex. You will need to take a ticket on entry.
- Pay stations are located at the rear of the Fox Valley Medical and Dental Centre, and at the entrance to Physiotherapy.
- To exit, insert your ticket into the slot at the exit gate. You can also pay by credit card at the gate if you have not already paid at a pay station.