Sydney Adventist Hospital may have vacancies in a variety of Clinical and Non Clinical vocations. Current positions are listed below. To apply for an advertised position, download an Application Form and forward this with your resume as directed in the job advertisement.
If you are unable to find the ideal position available, but feel you may have something to offer Sydney Adventist Hospital, we would be happy to accept a general application so that we may explore opportunities for you. Download an Application Form and forward this with your resume to the Human Resource Department.
If you are interested in applying for our New Graduate Program, please see the New Graduate Program section on our website for information about the specialty areas, and how to apply.
Current Job Vacancies
- Breast Screen Radiographer (Casual)
- Clark- Patient Services (Casual)
- Clinical Nurse Educator- Harrison Ward (Part Time)
- Occupational Therapist (Part Time)
- Operating Theatre Assistants (Full Time & Part Time)
- Registered Nurse- Dalcross Anaesthetics Recovery (Full Time)
- Registered and Enrolled Nurses - Dalcross Adventist Hospital (Part Time and Casual)
- Secretary/Receptionist- Cancer Support Centre
Working With Children Checks
From 15 June 2013, applicants for positions designated as child-related employment will be required to obtain a Working With Children Check from NSW Office of the Children’s Guardian. For further information click here.
Adventist HealthCare Limited is an approved business sponsor with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection and is able to offer temporary business sponsorship to suitably qualified and experienced nurses. If you are interested in discovering the benefits of working in one of Sydney' most prestigious private hospitals, the information included here may be of benefit to you.
If you would like to work in Australia, but are not a nurse, please visit the Department of Immigration Australia website to find out more about working visas.