Adventist HealthCare Limited is an approved business sponsor with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection and is able to offer temporary business sponsorship to suitably qualified and experienced nurses.
If you are interested in discovering the benefits of working in one of Sydney' most prestigious private hospitals, the information included here may be of benefit to you. If you would like to work in Australia, but are not a nurse, please visit the Department of Immigration website to find out more about working visas.
Criteria for International Applicants (Nursing)
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for The Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457), sponsored by Adventist HealthCare Limited.
- Must be a registered nurse
- Must have or be immediately eligible for National registration with the Nursing and Midwifery board of Australia. Details on how to obtain a National registration can be found at www.ahpra.gov.au
- Must have 3 years full time experience in the relevant Specialty area
- Must have the ability to work full time on a rotating roster
- Must have worked in an acute care hospital within the last 12 months
- Must provide 2 written clinical references
If you are a nurse and you don’t meet all the criteria but feel that your application should be considered, we would be happy to review your application.