Who is managing the Redevelopment?
The Redevelopment is led by Adventist HealthCare Limited's Executive Committee which reports to the Adventist HealthCare Limited Board of Directors.
After a comprehensive design and tendering process, the Adventist HealthCare Limited Executive Committee and Board of Directors have contracted industry leaders as a Project Team to undertake the Redevelopment construction and deliver this milestone for the Hospital.
The industry leaders who make up the Project Team include:
- Johnstaff Projects appointed as Project Managers
- Morris Bray Martin Ollmann and also Hassell appointed as Architect consultants
- WT Partnership appointed as Cost Managers
- BuildCorp appointed as Construction Managers
The comprehensive design and tendering process reviewed Project Team members' capacity/credentials/expertise and resources to meet the aims and principles of:
- One Integrated Team
- Expert Health Project Planning and Implementation
- Project Controls and Risk Management
- Health Facility Planning