ACA Health Insurance
Did you know...
As a benefit of your employment with Sydney Adventist Hospital, there is a health insurance fund especially for YOU?
ACA Health is a not-for-profit, restricted member health fund, providing private health insurance exclusively for the employees and families of Seventh-day Adventist Church companies throughout Australia.
ACA Health was first established more than 50yrs ago by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, with the sole intention of caring for their employees with a quality health insurance product.
Today ACA Health provides cover for more than 10,000 people, and pays out close to $18.9m in benefits per year.
Why join ACA Health?
- We are a not-for-profit fund, with more than 90% of your contributions going directly towards benefits for members
- We have some of the most satisfied members in the industry
- Pay your ACA Health contributions by payroll deduction or salary sacrifice for more value!
- We offer a straight-forward range of comprehensive and light cover options, with some of the best benefits available
- We are a member focussed fund, offering more personal service
- We are conveniently located just across the road, so you can drop in or call 1300 368 390 to have your questions answered
We are proud of our Fund and the excellent cover we offer our members. We invite you to see for yourself the benefits of membership with ACA Health. To read more about us, please visit our website.
What do you do next?
- Ask your payroll officer for a copy of the ACA Health Brochure
- Have your payroll officer sign your application to authorise your ACA Health contributions by payroll deduction
- Send the tear-off application form to us (you can even scan and email it if this is easier)
Click here to view or download the application form as well as other brochures and information.
Not a Resident of Australia?
If you are employed by the Sydney Adventist Hospital on a working visa, our cover may not be adequate for your needs.
ACA Health’s products are designed for people who are eligible for full Medicare Benefits. If you don’t have access to Medicare benefits, we reccommend Medibank Private’s Working Visa Health Insurance designed specifically for overseas visitors. If you become eligible for Medicare later on, you can transfer your membership to us to access our great benefits!
- Ask your payroll officer for Medibank Private’s Working Visa Health Insurance brochure, or;
- Contact us to find out how private health cover options can work for you
|Phone:||1300 368 390|
|Visit:||148 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga|
Locked Bag 2014
WAHROONGA NSW 2076
ACA Health Benefits Fund is a registered, restricted access Health Fund operated by ACA Health Benefits Fund Limited. For the community of Seventh-day Adventist Church company employees and their families, we aim to provide the freedom to live a life with vitality and the assurance of knowing your health needs will be taken care of… Because We Care.